Akshaya Tritiya is taken into account one of many auspicious days for beginning any new enterprise, conducting marriage or buying gold or property. Also called Akha Teej, the Akshaya Tritiya competition falls on the third tithi of the intense half of the Vaisakha month, as per the Hindu calendar. Akshaya Tritiya 2023 will probably be celebrated on April 22, 2023.
The phrase Akshaya refers to ‘by no means reducing’ within the sense of ‘prosperity, hope, pleasure, success’, whereas the phrase Tritiya means ‘third section of the moon’. On today, individuals interact in fasting, charity and serving to others. Individuals additionally carry out the Akshaya Tritiya Puja in line with the auspicious muhurat. It’s believed that performing the Akshaya Tritiya puja at residence invitations well being, wealth, and prosperity to the household.
Right here’s a easy method to carry out the Akshaya Tritiya Puja at residence.
Akshaya Tritiya Pujan Vidhi
Individuals observe quick on Akshaya Tritiya and prepare early within the morning and put on yellow garments. If doable, one can take a dip in a sacred river, which is thought to be auspicious. Begin the day by providing arghya (water to the Solar god), performing dhyana (Meditation) and sankalpa (pledge to conduct the puja wholeheartedly and with full devotion). Purify the home, and puja altar, by sprinkling Gangajal.
- Within the puja room, place the idols of Lord Ganesha, Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi on a wood chowki coated with yellow material.
- When you have bought any costly merchandise, similar to gold or silver, hold it close to the deities.
- Put together a paste of sandalwood powder and rose water. Apply the tilak on the deities’ idols.
- Put together a Kalash. Apply some turmeric on it and make a Swastika mark utilizing sindoor. Fill the kalash with water, add some turmeric and kumkum and some forex cash. Put a bunch of mango leaves to the kalash, with the leaves dealing with upward. Now, hold a complete coconut with its husk on the neck of the Kalash. Place the Kalash gently on the chowki.
- Mild incense and ghee or oil lamp. Decide on a yellow seat.
- Start chanting the mantra ‘Om Gam Ganapataye Namaha’ for Lord Ganesh. Search the god’s blessings by providing water, akshat, flowers, kalava, janeu, fruits and dakshina.
- Chant ‘Shreem’ for Goddess Lakshmi. Recite texts related to Lord Vishnu similar to Vishnu Sahasranama or Vishnu Chalisa. Supply prayers, water, akshat, and mauli to the deities.
- Supply janeu to Lord Vishnu and sindoor to Goddess Lakshmi. Supply chandan, flowers, incense sticks and Tulsi to Lord Vishnu and a lotus to Goddess Lakshmi, throughout the puja.
- Put together bhog (naiveidhya) at residence with elements similar to milk, rice or dal, and supply it to the deities.
- Carry out the aarti at residence together with the members of the family.
- Distribute the prasad to all of the members.
Akshaya Tritiya Puja 2023 Muhurat
Date: April 22, 2023
Muhurat: 07:49 AM to 12:21 PM
What to eat on Akshaya Tritiya?
Many individuals observe quick on Akshaya Tritiya. Nonetheless, fasting doesn’t indicate that one has to stay hungry all through the day. In keeping with some custom, individuals eat rice and moong dal khichadi on today.
There are specific meals objects that may be consumed throughout fasting. A few of these embody:
- Aval payasam (south Indian dessert)
See additionally: Is Akshaya Tritiya good for Griha Pravesh? Discover out Akshaya Tritiya 2023 date and time
Supply By https://housing.com/information/how-to-perform-akshaya-tritiya-puja/